Friday, 15 June 2018

New Look 6263 summer dresses




Following on from my blog post last month where I talked about my summer sewing plans. This week I have made 2 of the summer dresses I wanted to make for my holiday. I used fabrics from my stash and I really like how different the dresses look by changing the fabric!




The first dress I made was using some lovely turquoise cotton batik fish fabric which I had previously bought from Minerva Crafts.



The navy cotton floral fabric I had purchased last year whilst on holiday in North Yorkshire.





The pattern I used was New Look 6263 and I made version D. This is a pattern I have made several times before and it is the perfect summer dress to wear to keep you cool.





The back of the dress uses 2 buttons to fasten and these were from my stash.




And here are my 2 finished dresses and I am really pleased with how they have turned out.







Thanks for stopping by and until next time.

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment