Following on from my blog post back in May where I talked about my summer sewing plans. This week I have made two more of the summer dresses I wanted to make for my holiday. I used fabrics from my stash and I really like how different the dresses look by changing the fabric!
The first dress I made was using some lovely Polyester fabric which I had previously bought from Minerva Crafts on sale. It was really lovely to finally make something with it as it had been in my fabric stash for at least a year maybe two.
The second dress I made was using this pretty floral microfibre fabric also from my stash and again previously purchased from Minerva crafts.
The pattern I used was Simplicity 2247 and I made version C. This is a pattern I have made several times before and it is the perfect summer holiday dress as it does not need ironing and it dries very quickly.
And here are my 2 finished dresses and I am really pleased with how they have turned out. They are the perfect light and airy summer dress for keeping cool in the hot weather we are currently having in the UK!